Week of April 20th Assignments

Announcements:

ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:

Week 4 Assignment Option A (Bao)

As you all know, I am a huge Disney fan! I thought this week we would view one of my favorite short films by my favorite animation studio, Pixar! Released in 2018, Bao is a computer-animated short film written and directed by Domee Shi and produced by Pixar Animation Studios. To complete the assignment, you must first watch the short film at this link: CLICK HERE TO WATCH “BAO”

From this short film, we will learn about family relationships and different cultures. You will then click this link: CLICK HERE TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS TO OPTION A

If you prefer writing it on paper, review the link and write down your answers. You can send me a picture of your answers to 850-783-0188 or by email to melea.corbin@hdsb.org. Watch the video for a more detailed explanation and visuals.

Week 4 Assignment Option B (Californian Neglected its Duty CL Article)

*THIS STORY IS NOT IN YOUR COLLECTIONS BOOK. YOU WILL ACCESS THE PDF BELOW TO READ IT*

To go along with our survival theme from the “Falling” Podcast a couple weeks ago, this week you will be reading “Californian Neglected its Duty” article from Commonlit. You will read the article at this link: Californian Neglected its Duty. 

You will then answer the questions at this link: CLICK HERE TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS TO OPTION B

Watch the video if you would like more detailed instructions. I put a lot of work into making these for you guys every week, so I would really appreciate it if you take the time to read and watch it all.

print